Friday, April 13, 2007

BATG2: The never-ending season

So I guess MTV thought they'd reair our season of batg again. It's awesome that they do it. I just never thought they would do it so often. I guess people really enjoy it. I've only seen some of the episodes only like once and I was on it, so I don't know who's watching it multiple times, but thank you!

And word has come to me that Fox Reality will also begin airing our season in the summer. The greatest part: they're having some of us from the season do commentary on the episodes. How cool is that? All those show write-ups I never got around to, you can just listen to me talk about the episodes instead! When I learn more, I'll keep you guys updated. Cheers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to let us know the who what when etc.
Need a live audience? Cheers!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught a couple of episodes earlier this week.

It's really no different from watching Seinfeld or Friends reruns.

I think your show is going to be on TV for a long time to come.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so fun to watch!! I rewatch it when it's on. Best season ever!!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe

BATG2 has just finished airing over here in the UK - I don't watch a lot of television but was hooked on this from the start, probably because I could relate to some of the things that you guys went through in the house.

I think the thing that stood out about this series was the group of people who all seemed really nice. It is great that the majority of you still keep in touch.

I hope all goes well with your band - let me know if you ever come to London! I was really impressed with Tristin's songs and hope she does well and gets a chance.

I was hoping to e-mail you direct but this is the next best thing so hope it reaches you.

Best Wishes

Daniel Harris
(E-Mail: dharris@graffiti.net)

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe- It's a beautiful Sunday and I've been inside all day watching the BATG2 marathon on MTV. Yes, I'm watching for probably the third time. And since I'm bored during commercials, I'm on Wikipedia and finding all sorts of random stuff like your blog.

For the record, my gf and I both think you and Brittany were the best and we were totally bummed you didn't win.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home