Thursday, February 15, 2007

March 2nd... Come witness Rock!

Hey all. We just got added to a bill at the Double Door here in Chicago on Friday, March 2nd. If you could come and bring all your friends, or tell your friends who live in Chicago to come, you'd be my heroes! Seriously. It's a big show. I don't have details of when we go on, although we're not supposed to be last. Someone else is headlining this time. A cool band called Blackout. We're also playing with one of the same bands from last time, Moxxy. Really cool dudes and band. I think its $7 and supposedly going to sell out. You can buy advance tickets on ticketmaster, although I'd wait until they add our name Gnome Attic onto the www.doubledoor.com website. You can listen to our music or drop us a line at www.myspace.com/gnomeattic. Hopefully we'll see all of your smiling faces at the show! Woo!
Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger Katri said...

Hey Joe,
I hope you get some sort of a reminder whenever someone comments your blog, otherwise you might not read this...

I just wanted to say that I totally developed a crush on you on Beauty and the Geek (I'm from Finland and we've just seen the second to last episode) - you're like my ideal guy :) Smart, musical and definitely good looking (I loved your curls - please grow them back!).

I was so happy to find your blog - you might actually read this and know that I exist :D And maybe you'll check out my blog (though it hasn't been very interesting for the past year...) and develop a crush on me as well! j/k

I wish all the happiness to you - you're a very charming guy, at least on tv ;)

-Katri
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home