Friday, February 23, 2007

Who do I still talk to from batg2?

Some of the people have been MIA. I can go through the list of people and how much I personally keep in touch with them.

Brittany: talk to her almost every day, see her somewhat regularly
Danielle: talk to her regularly, see her occasionally
Amanda: receive random forwards from her and see her seldom
Tristin: talk to her seldom, see her even less seldom
Ty: talk to her online sometimes, haven't seen her since the show
Cher: haven't spoken to her in a long while, haven't seen her since the show
Sarah: talk to her on the phone seldom (my fault, she's good about calling back), see her very rarely
Jennifer: got one email from her right after the show, haven't heard from her since in any capacity

Karl: live with him. see him every day
Tyson: talk to him regularly. he visited once
Chris: talk to him regularly, visited once as well
Ankur: talk to him occasionally, visited once
Brandon: used to talk to him occasionally, has kind of disappeared since he isn't at umiami nor is my little sis any more
Wes: talk to him online sometimes, haven't seen him since the showjosh: a couple emails after the show, haven't seen him or spoken to him since

So that's everybody. Jennifer wins the award for most reclusive. I try to stay in touch w/ everyone and there's still mass emails here and there. I agree our season was awesomer. I have no idea what next season will hold, but i think they should fire the casting people for this season. Pretty bad job in my opinion, although they were more backstabbing, which made for more conflict than our season. I heard they couldn't air some of the crazy stuff that happened too, like a lesbian kiss or something. Who knows, I wasn't there. I could be wrong as well. Hope that helps.Joe

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about talking to anybody from BATG 1?
Jack Le Moine

12:10 AM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

Unfortunately, no. I met Lauren and Richard at the open casting call. And one of the other guys sent me a message a while back. But other than that, no. They never really reached out to get to know us. In fact, I heard a lot of the people on that season once they found out what the show was about wanted to go home. They didn't know what they were getting in to. hope that helps.
Joe

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think you can hook me up w/ sarah's #?? :)

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i thought sarah was soooooo pretty. and i thought her and wes should have dated :]

but if you ever talk to her and remember me, tell her that i was like her biggest fan haha.


you were amazing too.
i just watched the whole season all dayy on VH1

thankss,

carly

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home