Friday, April 13, 2007

Wes

I don't remember if I mentioned anything or not, but Wes from batg2 stayed with Karl and I last weekend. It was really good to see him. I had actually seen him the week prior in LA, but it was a short dinner at UWink where we all stared at computer screens and only spoke briefly. For all you geeks in LA that are reading this... eh, who am I kidding. UWink.com is an interesting idea (one I've had myself in some capacity), but poor execution. Good food but bad service. Interesting concept though: electronic food ordering, electronic consoles at tables to play video games, large tvs to watch, eclectic america food menu. Ok that's enough time on UWink.

So Wes. My band played last friday at an art gallery in Bridgeport. Turned out to be a really cool show with good sound and great crowd. In fact, Danielle, Brit, Karl, Drew, Wes and I were all there. The artwork there was interesting to say the least. Much of it was not to my liking because I felt I could do what they did, but to each their own. I heard some of the big pieces sell for 350,000 dollars. I don't know who would pay that or why, but I think I'd rather have a house. Wouldn't you?

Ok so I still haven't talked about Wes. He's doing well. Living in LA. I guess he's no longer dating Cher. He's moved on. Works as a computer programmer now. Likes sushi and tequila and cheap toy guns. Wait, is this a dating ad for Wes? What's wrong with me today.

2 Comments:

Blogger GatorGirlintheCity said...

I heart Wes--pre and post makeover!

10:19 PM  
Blogger DanielleG said...

Hi Joe!
My work forced us to make a blog. So I now I have one and I really have no idea how to freaking use it. Help!

Betcha you didn't think I actually checked up on you from time to time, huh?

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home