Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finale

I watched the finale last night. I actually had predicted the ending. In fact when I was watching an episode with Nadia, I told her that I thought that's what they would do to prevent the 'less favorable' team from winning. I wish they would have done that for our season. Can I say that? It's kind of sad that the fate of your winning is not determined by you, but in someways I guess it still is. I'm glad Megan and Scooter won, although I think other people on the show were more deserving. But I'm biased because I had the priveledge to watch some episodes with Nadia and co. I thought she made it to the end or that Drew's team did. It's kind of crazy that the team that kept the lowest profile won. It's a good strategy. In fact I think I talked about that in my blog about strategy for winning beauty and the geek, did I not?

I really don't have too much more to say about this season. I watched it. The survivor style tasks were my favorite ones, moreso than getting phone #'s or building things. I'll probably watch next season, but with less enthusiasm than even this one. Unless of course there's more Chicago people that are really cool. If you want to be on batg 4, I have a previous blog entry about how to get on the show too. And how to win if you're into that sort of thing. haha. Ok time for another entry!
Joe

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Block said...

Some of the people have been MIA. I can go through the list of people and how much I personally keep in touch with them.

Brittany: talk to her almost every day, see her somewhat regularly
Danielle: talk to her regularly, see her occasionally
Amanda: receive random forwards from her and see her seldom
Tristin: talk to her seldom, see her even less seldom
Ty: talk to her online sometimes, haven't seen her since the show
Cher: haven't spoken to her in a long while, haven't seen her since the show
Sarah: talk to her on the phone seldom (my fault, she's good about calling back), see her very rarely
Jennifer: got one email from her right after the show, haven't heard from her since in any capacity

Karl: live with him. see him every day
Tyson: talk to him regularly. he visited once
Chris: talk to him regularly, visited once as well
Ankur: talk to him occasionally, visited once
Brandon: used to talk to him occasionally, has kind of disappeared since he isn't at umiami nor is my little sis any more
Wes: talk to him online sometimes, haven't seen him since the show
josh: a couple emails after the show, haven't seen him or spoken to him since

So that's everybody. Jennifer wins the award for most reclusive. I try to stay in touch w/ everyone and there's still mass emails here and there. I agree our season was awesomer. I have no idea what next season will hold, but i think they should fire the casting people for this season. Pretty bad job in my opinion, although they were more backstabbing, which made for more conflict than our season. I heard they couldn't air some of the crazy stuff that happened too, like a lesbian kiss or something. Who knows, I wasn't there. I could be wrong as well. Hope that helps.
Joe

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your reply to ubergeorge is worthy of its own blog. :)

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any chance that season 2 cast will do reunion episode? That was by far the best season yet and it's a shame we didn't get to see you guys one more time!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home