Monday, August 03, 2009

Oh ya, Karl's moving back to Chicago

I totally forgot. I still live with Karl, but only for like 1 month more. It's really sad. I've lived with him for like 3 years now. It's been amazing. I really hope to stay in touch with him, but he's not the greatest with that. He's move back to Chicago to get his PharmD. It'll be good for him to get his new career going, since he's been a scientist for quite some time now. I'm sure I'll see him when I'm back in Chicago. I'm sad, but it's for the best.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your season of "The Beaty and The Geek" is been showed again in Brazil...
You seen to be a nice guy,and it was a great season...
I'm a brazlian model and gonna live in USA in January..
If any of you guys need some help or information about Brazil,ask me..
See ya!

John
brookvalejohn@hotmail.com

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Daniel Harris said...

Joe

They have just finished showing Season Three and Four here in the UK. I still think that Season Two was the best one because people were there for the right reasons and everyone seemed to genuinely get along.

If you ever decide to come to London let me know and I can show you around our fine capital.

Hope life is treating you well - all the very best.

Daniel Harris
(dharris@graffiti.net)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

Hey Daniel-

I definitely appreciate the offer. I've been to London before about 2 years ago. It was a good time. I don't know when I'll be back next.

I'm glad you enjoyed our season. I really do think it was the best so far, but I'm pretty biased. There's discussion of a 6th season, but who knows if it'll get off the ground.

I'll post more stuff here soon.

Cheers,
Joe

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home