Sunday, December 23, 2007

Consulting

I joined an amazing company called Keystone Strategy (www.keystonestrategy.com). They are always looking for very talented people. They do IT strategy consulting and some expert witness work as well. If you want to know more, drop me a line. I'm friendly, at least according to my mom (hi mom!). You can always follow the instructino for applying on the website and just drop my name too. Just don't tell them you found it on here, cause then they might start reading this super amazing awesome blog and find out I'm super awesome and give me a huge raise and such. Or realize I have poor grammar skills and a lack of audience awareness. Anyhow, let me know if you want to know about the world of consulting or the company I work for in particular. Woo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Love, But you ARE super amazing and awesome and deserving a raise!!Do I sound biased? I would know--I AM your mom!!

Glad you are doing well and enjoying....and the Bears are unpredictable, like today!35-7!! GO BEARS- just don't mess up your good draft pick!! Joe's mom

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Pat said...

Hi Joe!

My name is Patrick, and I happened to come across your blog as I was doing some research on Keystone. I'm considering entering into consulting as a career path, and would be really interested in learning more about your experiences and your time at Keystone as well.

If possible, I'd love the opportunity to maybe get in touch over e-mail.

Btw batg rocked.. I've actually met Tyson through an organization and he is definitely one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home