Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pics of Tristin's Visit! Part 2

Ok here's the rest of the pictures. Enjoy:

Here's Karl pretending Brit is 7 ft tall. You'll be happy to know that we went out on a Friday and Karl didn't have dungeons and dragons so he was able to join us!










Here's Brit with Tristin's fiance. We got invited to their wedding in August and we're thinking about making the trek. It's on the east coast, so we're thinking of going and having lobster for every meal? Sounds like a plan eh?










Here's the final group pic outside of the Apartment, a cool bar in Lincoln park that has beds and couches and video games inside. It's above an irish pub. The crowd there is always really good and I'm always surprised at how many single people are there.








So this concludes the pics from Tristin's visit. I hope you enjoyed them. There's a couple other random ones, but I think these were the most telling.

Tonight, I'm going to this really cool event as part of Gen Art. It's a national nfp that hosts some really cool parties. I think we're going with Mongo from the '85 Bears, which is awesome because I'm a diehard Bears fan. Mongo and his wife are really sweet people. Should be a blast tonight. Hopefully there's some pics from tonight too! Have a good weekend all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi joe, in your journal from the show way back in february, but which i only just discovered, you said that you would send the girls who were complaning about missing their boyfriends to elimination.

which girls were those?

i hope you don't mind such an out of date question but i didn't actually see the show when it aired but I was able to download the episodes from bittorent so for me it's all brand new ;)

thanks.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

most of the girls on the show had bf's at the time. thais, jennifer, cher (or so she said), sarah, amanda, tristin. so that left brittany and danielle. im not supposed to say anything, but i think the girls on this upcoming season don't have bf's nearly as much ;). but you'll just have to wait and see!

hope that helps. cheers.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, so basically they were all whining :)

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi again joe,

which team took the room with the bunk beds?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

Hey UberGeorge

I'm not sure to what extent I should comment on your comment. I can tell you that I've heard from multiple sources (although not Josh) that much of this is true or close to true. He was dating someone during the show and did work for a tabloid journal. I can't really comment on the rest as I am not 100% certain. I suggest you contact Josh directly if you really care. I tried to suggest some of this stuff in my journal, but some of it I found out after the show aired as well.

I hope this helps. You can always contact me directly through myspace, facebook or email. If you want to, it's not hard to find me. Thanks for your continued interest and I'm glad you guys still read. I'm going to post some pics from my birthday when I get them from my girlfriend. Cheers.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

George-
I can assure you that Josh is a bonified geek, as we all were. Having a girlfriend and being a geek are not mutually exclusive. Everyone that was there had aspects of their social life and sense of style that they could improve.

I imagine the 3rd season will also be entertaining; I plan on watching it pretty regularly. If anyone lives in chicagoland, you're welcome to join me to watch the 3rd season when it airs.
Joe
p.s. I'll have some new posts soon. Just got back from vacation in Florida where I hung out with Sarah from batg2.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home