Thursday, October 12, 2006

Do you miss my voice?

Hey all-
I'm helping some friends out with a little radio show and tv show called Geek Love. You can check it out at www.geeklovenetwork.com. It's an advice show of sorts aimed towards young and/or inexperienced people, providing direction from experience and insight. the radio show is live on monday nights 930-11pm cst, and can be dl'd usually a day or two after.

my band's ep will be finished in the next couple weeks for those that were inquiring. it's getting mastered now. when it's done, you can find out more at www.myspace.com/gnomeattic. we'll have some shows coming up too around IL. stay tuned.

AND NOW FOR THE COOLEST NEWS!!!
Karl is moving into my place. Yup, that's right. Karl is going to be my roommate in a couple weeks. It's so exciting. He's one of my favorite people in the world.

5 Comments:

Blogger GatorGirlintheCity said...

My friends and I think we saw Karl at Uberstein on Clark in Wrigleyville last Sunday :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

it's very possible you did! he's awesome. you should have said hi. i can ask him. thanks for commenting. gotta go watch a movie now.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do you miss my voice?"

No, but where are all the pictures you promised? ;)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Block said...

hey.

i think im decent responding to comments but not so good at posting pics and such. partly because my gf always has my camera and partly because many of the pics are taken by other random people.

anyhow, im pretty sure that no one from my season is involved with the 3rd season (except cher and wes were helping w/ the production company casting off camera). as i understand it, the CW wants to divorce itself from the previous seasons that were on the WB. an exec also told me that since we got a casting special and more episodes than the previous season, that the network felt like it already did a lot for our season. but a couple people are still trying to generate support for a reunion. we'll see what happens. im not planning on it, but technically they can ask us to do a reunion any time they want. it would be cool, but i have seen a lot of ppl since the show.

ankur just visited last week. chris is visiting this week. karl moved in w/ me. danielle, amanda and brit hang out all the time. i saw brit last night when my band played at her school. it was a great show. tristin is moving to chicago soon. so that's the mini update. i'll post a real entry soon.
Joe

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! We all enjoy reading about what's happening whether we write comments or not!
Thanks for posting and good luck!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home