Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pics of Tristin's Visit! Part 1

In my effort to make my blog a little less boring and hubristic, I finally got the pictures back from Tristin visit last weekend. So here they are:

Here's the batg2 group at my house before we went out. Aren't we a bunch of cuties? It's funny, cause the whole night brit was like I wish I was wearing danielle's top. I'm wearing one of the shirts I picked up at the Ben Sherman store in LA. Karl is rockin some fine threads too and Tristin has those hot white pants on. Every girl should own at least one pair of them!






Here's Brit with Danielle at the map room before getting hit on by some old guy from the OC. No, not the TV show... I highly recommend the map room for the widest selection of import beers in chicago. There's also the beer bistro (especially good for monday night pizza night!!).








A beauty sandwich. This is still at the map room. I had some exotic wheat beer, of which I'm an avid fan. Danielle and the girls had kettle tonics, her drink of choice if you ever run into her!











Ok so right before taking this, Tristin was like make a funny face. Apparently the other two missed the memo and I just look like a goof... per usual. Look how tan Brit is compared to Karl and I. And how long my tongue is ;)








I'll post the rest of the pics a little later. Thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittany cut her hair!

I loved her hair... It's still beautiful though.

6:52 AM  
Blogger GatorGirlintheCity said...

I LOVE the Map Room. While waiting for a table at Cafe Laguardia, I stumbled into the Map Room. Plus one of the bartenders looks like the lead singer from Death Cab for Cutie. Oh, how I adore geeky cute..

Check out my blog if you can! LOVED you on BATG2!

http://gatorgirlinthecity.blogspot.com

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is Karl pretending Brit is 7 ft tall just an excuse for Karl to get his head next to Brit's breasts? Hmm...smart move Karl.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home