Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another friend down, another new blog

Hey-

Even though no one is reading (yet), I'm posting anyhow because i have trouble going back in time... sometimes. Other times, I just take my time traveling mini-van. You don't believe me? No seriously, I have a minivan. It's silver. And last night it fit me and 7 other girls. Don't hate... it's like karma for driving a minivan around the city. And onto the good stuff. (as if 7 girls aren't good stuff)

Karl and Danielle, who are both my homies, got eliminated the other day from beauty and the geek. Wait, that's not good stuff. Anyhow, it was a very sad day, because it was very cool hanging out w/ them on the show. Luckily, they're both from Chicago, so we still hang. In fact, we're all really good friends... now replace 'friends' with 'lovers' and replace 'really good' with 'indefatigable.' Don't try it at home though. Oh ya, check out Karl's awesome blog: http://kmachiavelli.blogspot.com/. And for those of you that don't get the triforce reference, it's time to beat up your parents. Zelda owns. In fact, I think Contra is responsible for getting me on batg. I'll explain later. In fact, i'll post it when i get a chance.

Ok that's about it for now. I'm really excited about Tuesday, as I will be eating Indian food at my neighbors. She's the most awesome neighbor ever.

Oh ya. So I got spotted last night. On girls who knew someone who knew Danielle. Some guy who my dad lawyers for. And then another dude at another bar. And then another dude. And then two more dudes. Then a phone call from my buddy's friend who again thought it was cool to know me. And as I was talking to her on the phone, got spotted by another girl at this table. I think I'm enjoying it, but when I want to tell other people about it, they're just like whatever. So I've kinda learned to keep it to myself. I do like people randomly coming up to me. Very seldom do they buy me a drink (except in Champaign), but that's probably healthier. I think just once I'd like a very attractive girl to spot me. It's bound to happen right? Or do hotties watch batg? That's not why I did the show at all, but can't we mix it up a little and not just random dudes? MMm random dudes. That's a joke btw. Ok time to grade homeworks. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know that you still hang around with some of the cast of the show.
Hope you guys will have more great times together.

And BTW, I do think that 'hotties' watched the show.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the show and I think im a hottie :)... and Joe... you were my fave

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home