Thursday, February 02, 2006

Welcome

Thanks for reading my blog. I decided to do this blog for a couple of reasons.
1) I thought I could add a little more insight and commentary to the Beauty and the Geek 2, seeing that I was one of the Geeks on the show. Of course, I have to be careful in what I write until after the final episode airs.
2) I kept a journal while I was on Beauty and the Geek which can maybe clue you in to how I was feeling at the time and what different thoughst I had. Some will seem dated or off base, but when you're in the middle of everything, it's sometimes hard to be objective. I did try though.
3) I play drums in an amazing rock band called Gnome Attic (www.gnomeattic.com). I figured I may as well plug my band and post some of the new happenings, since there's a lot going on in that front. If you would like to help with promotion or contacts, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm friendly... says my parents.
4) Some people wonder what it's like to be a 'psuedo-celeb' and if we've really changed from the show. I'm hoping to add some insight in that as well, though much of it will have to be fake names and places just because I do like to keep some sense of privacy.
5) This is no longer a 'couple' reasons and now quite a few, but I guess I'm just that interesting... to my parents. Being a philosophy major and an aspiring Renaissance man, I'm hoping to impart some different lessons and maybe tips I learn, as often times the little stuff gets lost in life.
6) I might also keep track of how badly I beat my friends at chess, as trash talking has become a real pasttime of mine.

Thanks for reading.
Joe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating this blog.
I think it's very nice of you to share some extra information about the show.

And BTW you don't have to thank me for reading, I'm more than happy to read your blog.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home