Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gotta catch up

It's Feb 2nd, which means the 4th episode is airing tonight! 5 of us (Brittany, Amanda, Karl, Danielle and I) are all from Chicago and often meet up to watch the episodes at different places. Tonight is the FBL, which is a hip little place in the West Loop. Should be a blast.

This news also means that I'm way behind schedule in posting commentary and updating the latest happenings. I didn't think we could keep a blog, but I saw Chris from the show had one, which made me very jealous. I will try not to overlap his commentary too much, but he does a great job of explaining some behind the scenes stuff as it relates to himself and some others.

I have to get on it. Maybe I'll have Brittany do a guest reaction as well!
Joe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be great if Brittany decided to post a guest reaction on your blog.
I would love to read her part of the story and all the things she learned from the experience.

Let us know if she wants to post a guest reaction.

Greetings,

Rico Lammers

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home