Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Couple quick things

I know no one is probably reading this yet... at least I hope not. Anyhow we're going to Champaign this weekend to watch the 5th episode. Vegas baby! I am actually quite excited for this episode, moreso than usual. I'm kind of just keeping track for myself until I post a ton of stuff. But until then, enjoy the show and life.

Check out Chris' blog at www.chrisgeek.com. He's also currently selling shirts he wore on the show. All I have to offer is my band, gnome attic. His commentary is really insightful, but since he was booted last episode, you will only have his reaction and not insight.

So much to say, so little time. But I'll say it all soon. Really soon.
Joe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to say I thought you and Brittany rocked on the show, and I'm happy that it was an actually learning experience for you. Seems like all reality shows these days are just for show and the only thing people get out of it when it's done is a spot in US magazine. Good Luck with finishing your PhD :)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home